Vastaa Viestiin

Looking for Lücke familie in Westfalen

Tämä foorumi on GeneaNetin tietokantaa koskeville kysymyksille: erilaiset haut, henkilökohtaiset tiedot jne. Kysymyksiä on hyvä täydentää konkreettisilla esimerkeillä: nimet, vaihtoehdot...).

Valvoja: hagglunde

tuulikkis
female
Sisääntulotila: Graafinen
Selailu: Graafinen
Tarkastele heidän sukupuutaan.
Over 3 years I'm been trying to find the birthplace and possible other relatieves of my greatgreatgreat grandfather Frans Josef Lûcke. He was born in 1834 in Westfalen, Preussi. On some point he moved to Finland. Most likely before he moved he was married in Germany (I found a picture in my mother's arcihves where on the back side was written "Frans Josef and his first wife"). When he moved to Finland he married the second time - a lutheran girl - in Finland. In weding document he was mentioned to be a widower, a roman-catholic and born in Westfalen. He was busy in glass industry. He died in Pähkinäsaari in 1896 after leaving there and leaving his family in Finland.

I checked all the records of people leaving Germany with a permission and without it but could not find his name. I found in Germany one Fran Josef Lücke born in 1834 but than the religion was mentioned as "katholic" but not "roman katholic".

Can somebody help me? Any kind of information ref to Frans Josef is welcome!

Kind regards
Tuulikki Suikkanen-ter Weele
tuulikkis
female
Sisääntulotila: Graafinen
Selailu: Graafinen
Tarkastele heidän sukupuutaan.
Kiitos vastauksesta - en älynytkään ensin laittaa viestiä oikeaan paikkaan! Tuulikki
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Tekniset kysymykset ”