I can't find documents confirming the date of birth of Edward Laveraсk 04.06.1800

vpilyugin
male
Sisääntulotila: Graafinen
Selailu: Graafinen
Tarkastele heidän sukupuutaan.
Dear friends,
Please help!
I live in Moscow, Russia, researching the life of Edward Laverack (1800-1877), a world-famous breeder of the English setter. Almost nothing is known about his life. Edward Laverack was born in Keswick, Cumberland, Parish of Crosthwaite, on 04.06.1800 (the date of birth is indicated on the monument erected on his grave). His parents and he were of the Anglican faith. I can't find any information about his baptism in archives, registers, Newspapers, or other sources. From Keswick Edward moved to Manchester after the death of his parents in 1810. E. Laverack in 1820 applied to the Church of St. Anne for confirmation of the date of his birth. His date of birth was different - 19.06.1799.
I have questions: 1. Could the baptism of Edward Laverack not have been performed (in my opinion, this is not possible), and if not, for what possible reasons? 2. If the baptism was performed, where can I find documents confirming this event?
Please help!
My email address: vv_p @ bk.ru

Kind regards,
Vladimir

Palaa sivulle “United Kingdom”