Vastaa Viestiin

Information from an Englishman, an officer of the English Royal Navy, who married a Portuguese woman

cjaloto
male
Dear friends
I live in Brazil and look for information from an Englishman, an officer of the English Royal Navy, who married a Portuguese woman from Lisbon, Portugal.

MARGARIDA AUGUSTA MASCARENHAS (born 05 / February / 1796 in Lisbon, and Deceased in January / 1877, in Kensington, London). Her husband, ERASMUS WELD, (baptized October 31, 1783, in Romford, Essex, England. Deceased in 1866, aged 84, in the Kensington district of Middlesex, England (Death record Volume 1a on Page 59). Erasmus Weld and Margarida Augusta Weld, went from Portugal to England in 1814. Their first daughter, Margaret Weld was baptized 07 / Apr / 1817 in Alphington, Devonshire or Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom and died 03 / Feb / 1890 in the same place.

I look for the wedding date of the couple Margarida Weld and Erasmus Weld and the place where they got married, as well as about the English naturalization documentation that she became. I would also appreciate information about the military life of Erasmus Weld.
My email address: cjaloto (at) terra.com.br
Thank you very much for contacts
Celso Jaloto
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator
Hello,

I've edited your email address to protect you from spam.

Best,
Claudine
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “United Kingdom”