Vastaa Viestiin

Reason for the creation of a family tree for people with the surname Priem

If you need help with your family history research then post your question here.
Rekisteröimätön käyttäjä (Willy Leonard Priem)
I have a history (family tree) of our family in the Netherlands, particularly in the province Zeeland, and more specifically the town ship of Heinkenszand. The family tree journal was prepared by Zuid-Beveland, Workgroup Blasijntje Danckaerts and prepared in 2005.
Our history begins with Joannes Baptist Priem born in 1721 and married to Adriana Franx born in 1716, both in Grobbendonk, Belgium, where I have visited one remaining grave, that of a soldier who served in World War 1.
I can go on and on, but perhaps you could give me an indication as to whether you covered all the descendants that live, and lived in the Netherlands in your family tree details, and why did you research and post the details of our family?

Kind regards,
Will Priem

PS My parents and siblings migrated to Australia in 1955, and currently I live in Melbourne.
My email address is willpriem at gmail dot com
ericdubois
male
Volunteer moderator
Sisääntulotila: Graafinen
Selailu: Teksti
Tarkastele heidän sukupuutaan.
Hi Will,

Geneanet is not a single tree. It is a collection of trees created and maintained by different members. Each member is responsible for the content of his or her tree and some are better researched than others.

You can create an account and upload your tree if you want to share your work.

Eric
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Family History Searches”