Vastaa Viestiin

Searching CASPER descendants from Asa Bullard Casper and Berenice Casper (nee LAINE)

delainefamily
female
Sisääntulotila: Graafinen
Selailu: Graafinen
Tarkastele heidän sukupuutaan.
Searching for CASPER descendants in France, related to BERENICE MELANIE CASPER (nee LAINE) AND ASA BULLARD CASPER, Ingouville, Le Havre, Normandie. Children = Caroline Francois Juliette CASPER; Berenice Isabelle CASPER); Jules Henry CASPER; Pierre Georges CASPER.

S Mills, Australia
akari63
female
Here is what I could find. This is not exhaustive.

Jules Henry Casper was born and died on the same year 1827 in Le Havre. So no descendants.
Pierre Georges Casper was born in 1826 and died on the 17th of february 1888 in Le Havre (p149 of registry) He is said single, and lived in Honfleur (Calvados). His nefews are present for the death certificate : Henri Decultot (24) and François De Sousa Lopez (34). he died at the addresse 115 rue Victor Hugo in Le Havre.

Berenice Isabelle : married in 1849 with Alexandre Devarieux (see link https://gw.geneanet.org/guillaume04?lang=fr&iz=8&p=berenice+isabelle&n=casper)
then remarried in 1856 with Henri Decultot - 2 daughters (Isabelle Melanie Constance born and dead in 1857 and Henriette Mathilde Cecile born and dead in 1859) and Henri (1864 ).

Caroline François Juliette married Jean Desouza-Lopez (30/6/1853 Le Havre), and had François (around 1854) and Emmanuel Henri (2/8/1858 Le havre registry p61)

So unless Pierre Georges had illegitimate children, no descendants named CASPER for this couple I guess.
Laurène ;)
delainefamily
female
Thankyou so much Laurene, I will follow up some of the records you kindly found.

Regards, S. Mills.
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “France”