Vastaa Viestiin

How can Basic user contact Premium user?

Ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website. Report a bug. Make a suggestion.
ezanruusu
ezanruusu
Sisääntulotila: Graafinen
Selailu: Graafinen
Tarkastele heidän sukupuutaan.
Hi!
I'm basic (free) user and I want to send email to Premium user. How can I do it? I only can see "Premium page" and short name of user. When I click that Premium page then I should buy Premium (which I don't need currently). With Search couldn't find that short name.

THANKS for your advice.
Esa Lahtomaa
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator
Hello,

If the username begins with "colgn", it is not a member: it is a collection of data published by Geneanet and some partners, and there's nobody to contact.

Best,
Claudine
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
ezanruusu
ezanruusu
zanzigirl kirjoitti: 25 Syyskuu 2022, 09:42 Hello,

If the username begins with "colgn", it is not a member: it is a collection of data published by Geneanet and some partners, and there's nobody to contact.

Best,
Claudine
Okay! Thanks for your answer :-)
It is starting with "colgn". But should it be possible to send question to that collection group like this with you now to get some more information about some individuals or family... so maybe some partner or "somebody" in the collection group could give info to continue search with ancestors in another country than mine. Just trying to search some more into to my French - Finnish grandchild (2 months old). Cheers and THANKS!
jyb
jyb
Administrator
Selailu: Teksti
Dear Sir,

There's no collection group but you can ask for help in the forum about any genealogy research.
Best wishes,

Jean-Yves BAXTER
GeneaNet

Please read our help pages and tips to improve your genealogy research and to grow your family tree:

- https://en.geneanet.org/help/
- https://en.geneanet.org/genealogyblog/category/geneanet_tips
ezanruusu
ezanruusu
Okay!
Thanks!
I'll think how to ask more details for my new grandson's French side family!
Cheers Esa Lahtomaa
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Geneanet Help & Support”