Vastaa Viestiin

Wrong information

Ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website. Report a bug. Make a suggestion.
jowitab
female

Wrong information

Viesti Kirjoittaja jowitab »

Hello, how can I request a correction to members of a family tree? My mother and I are both showing as deceased. We are both alive and doing well:)
ericdubois
male
Volunteer moderator
Sisääntulotila: Graafinen
Selailu: Teksti
Tarkastele heidän sukupuutaan.

Re: Wrong information

Viesti Kirjoittaja ericdubois »

You have to contact the owner of the tree and ask him/her to make the change.
rbr1954
female
Selailu: Graafinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja rbr1954 »

My Father is Victor Elias Felix Barua Remy and my Mother is Lucia Raygada Garces.

I am their 3rd daughter Rocio Barua Raygada born 7 March 1954. I am divorced from Ricardo Grbic (surname is incorrectly spelt as Gabic). We had 1 son - Luis Miguel Grbic Barua. He married Rufa Voranov and has 4 children. Aliya
(16/07/2008), Oliver, (04/05/2018), Tiana (17/03/2017) and Jasmina (9/04/2019). All but my son Luis Miguel were born in Adelaide. He was born in Torata, Moquegua, Peru, S. America.
Thanks for correcting this on your Web pages.
Regards Rocio
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator

Viesti Kirjoittaja zanzigirl »

Hello,
rbr1954 kirjoitti: 18 Syyskuu 2021, 05:47 My Father is Victor Elias Felix Barua Remy and my Mother is Lucia Raygada Garces.

I am their 3rd daughter Rocio Barua Raygada born 7 March 1954. I am divorced from Ricardo Grbic (surname is incorrectly spelt as Gabic). We had 1 son - Luis Miguel Grbic Barua. He married Rufa Voranov and has 4 children. Aliya
(16/07/2008), Oliver, (04/05/2018), Tiana (17/03/2017) and Jasmina (9/04/2019). All but my son Luis Miguel were born in Adelaide. He was born in Torata, Moquegua, Peru, S. America.
Thanks for correcting this on your Web pages.
Regards Rocio
Each user is responsible for the information published on his / her tree. Please contact the owner of the tree.

You can also build your own tree ;)

Best,
Claudine
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
enriqueferreyrosf
male
Selailu: Graafinen

Viesti Kirjoittaja enriqueferreyrosf »

ericdubois kirjoitti: 21 Helmikuu 2021, 00:22 You have to contact the owner of the tree and ask him/her to make the change.
El César Augusto Ferreyros Sifuentes ni su hermano no es mi hijo
Que tengo que hacer para corregir estos errores
Mi correo es enriqueferreyrosf @ gmail.com
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator

Viesti Kirjoittaja zanzigirl »

Hello,

Click "Contact" at the bottom of the page where you can see the mistake to contact the owner.

Best,
Claudine
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Geneanet Help & Support”