Vastaa Viestiin

Roche Family from County Wexford

pfielding
female
My gtgrandmother was Anastasia Roche and she was born in 1859 to Anne Lacey and Anthony Roche (flour miller).  I have no details of their marriage despite connecting the usual Irish channels.  Does anyone have knowledge of any of these Roche children please.  I do have all the info on Anastasia who came over to England and married George Milne in Liverpool and they had 3 children - one of whom I can't trace (George Anthony Milne born in Florist St Liverpool in 1887) and then Anastasia later married William Watson Callander on Isle of Man and they went to Scotland and had 3 children there where she died.

The children of Anne and Anthony Roche were as follows; some may have stayed in Ireland and others perhaps followed their sister to Liverpool.  Lawrence b 1855 - Mary b 1857 - Aidan b 1861 - Bridget b 1862 - William b 1865 - Anne b 1867 - Ellen b 1869 and another Aiden born 1871 - all these children were I think b in Ferns County Wexford and then there was Catherine1876 in Newtownbarry County Wexford and  I think she ended up in USA.

Many thanks for reading this -........Pat

lacey812
female
Sukupuu: Graafinen
Tarkastele heidän sukupuutaan.
Hi, I am also doing research of our Lacey family and have found they come from wexford, ferns Ireland as well. We may have a connection there.

Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Ireland”