Vastaa Viestiin

acheson, Dunadry co Antrim finney Co Cown and Baillie

jagaboyd
female
Sisääntulotila: Graafinen
Selailu: Graafinen
Tarkastele heidän sukupuutaan.
I would like to make contact with anyone researching the above names. i know that an Elizabeth mcKinstry married a James Acheson who was my ggg grandmothers father they lived in Antrim family moved to live in Erie Pennyslvania and had 3 more children however they left their infant daughter in Ireland as she was 3 months when they emmigrated to America.
elwynsoutter
male
Here’s James & Elizabeth’s marriage at Antrim register office in 1846. Both lived in Niblock which is a townland on the edge of Antrim town.

https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/marriage_returns/marriages_1846/09300/5367086.pdf

I am not researching the family myself but just thought the marriage might be useful if you don't already have it.
jagaboyd
female
Sisääntulotila: Graafinen
Selailu: Graafinen
Tarkastele heidän sukupuutaan.
Thank you I have got most of that already but am sure someone here has already been researching I would like to find out who reared their daughter Margaret Ann Acheson who remained in Antrim after the family emigrated to Erie Pennyslvania that same year it appears Elizabeths family and James Achesons father. All emmigrated together. i would like to find out did James Acheson have any full or half brothers and sister that remained in Antrim or did any McKinstry family members also remain. i have no birth date or spouse for James Father William Acheson
Vastaa Viestiin

Palaa sivulle “Ireland”