Alphons Harry Samson died in Zweden 1933

Detta forum är till för alla frågor angående användandet av modulen Släktträd On-line (konsultera, skicka en Gedcom-fil, enkel eller expert inmatning, personlighetsprägla släktträdet, sköta samtida personer, skapa en familjekrönika i släktträdet osv.).

Valvoja: janolofh

koblet
koblet
Sisääntulotila: Graafinen
Selailu: Graafinen
Tarkastele heidän sukupuutaan.
cmassurathotmail.com kirjoitti: 16 Toukokuu 2020, 03:33 Dear reader,
I saw an announcement in a newspaper web-site that Alphons Harry Samson born in 1933 had died in 2009 in Västeled. A friend has helped me and translated it for me. I do not read Swedish. I would like to know if this gentleman had any children. I would like to get in touch with children or grandchildren, please help finding these people.
thank you
Hi!

You can order a free copy of the estate register from SKATTEVERKET (www. skatteverket. se). Search for "bouppteckning" (see attached image). Then just enter the person's personal number and your email address. Family members should be mentioned there...

(For "19330322-9177" there is no information about any living children - only his wife at the time of death.)

Send an email to: [email protected] and ask for a "personbild #6401" for person, by enter personal number (personnummer) and name. Add your home address in the email, since all information will be only sent home to you for free by regular mail. You will get information about any children and other marriages etc. You can also add the personal number for the wife to get her information. (You can ask for up to 9 people for free at the time).

(Use "19330322-9177 Samson, Alphons Harry" in your email.)

He died in 2008 in "Västerled", a parish within the western part of Stockholm City)

Information from the "SWEDISH DEATH INDEX 1860-2017" (a CD database):

19330322-9177
Samson, Alphons Harry

Svartviksslingan 112, Bromma

Dead 11/18/2008.

Registered in Västerled, Stockholms stad (Stockholms län, Uppland).

Born 3/22/1933 in Nederländerna.

Married man (7/24/1990).
--------------
Parish of birth in the records: NL
Source records: FK 09, man91
Record ID: SDB7_05039243
Liitteet
How to order a BoU from Skatteverket by email for free
How to order a BoU from Skatteverket by email for free
SDI Samson, Alphons Harry (1933-2008)
SDI Samson, Alphons Harry (1933-2008)
Census 2000 Samson, Alphons Harry